Sunday, February 22, 2015

You are with me

 Due to inclement weather, our pastor changed it up a bit today and switched our worship time to 2:30 pm.  I'll have to dig deep within and find a way to forgive him as he severely cut into one of the highlights of my weeks...my Sunday afternoon nap...snuggled on my bean bag chair by the fire.  I know...I lead such an exciting life.  It doesn't take much to make me happy.

But, it was worth it.  Along with the challenging sermon, I really needed to be reminded of this song. Please listen.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hqJ0p5cIho


Even if I fall by:  Chris Cop


I may pass through the water
but one thing I know
Is You are with me
I may pass through the fire
but one thing I know
Is You are with me

Though my way seems uncertain
In You I'll put my trust

Even if i fall I'll rise again
For You are my God
Even if I fall You'll lift me up
Cause when You're with me 
I will rise up 
When You lift me up

I may go through some trials
but I will press on
For You are with me
I may go to the mountain
but I will press on
For You are with me

Though my way seems uncertain
In You I'll put my trust

Even if I fall I'll rise again
For You are my God
Even If I fall You'll lift me up
Cause when You're with me
I will rise up
When you lift me up

No comments:

Post a Comment