I stumbled upon this song yesterday. It's my new favorite. Please listen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7oE2Rpa-w4&feature=youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7oE2Rpa-w4&feature=youtube
Glorious Ruins By:
Hillsong
When the
mountains fall
And the
tempest roars You are with me
When
creation folds
Still my soul will soar on Your mercy
PRE-CHORUS
I'll walk
through the fire
With my
head lifted high
And my
spirit revived in Your story
And I'll
look to the cross
As my
failure is lost
In the
light of Your glorious grace
CHORUS
Let the
ruins come to life
In the
beauty of Your Name
Rising up
from the ashes
God
forever You reign
And my
soul will find refuge
In the
shadow of Your wings
I will
love You forever
And
forever I'll sing
VERSE
When the
world caves in
Still my
hope will cling to Your promise
Where my
courage ends
Let my
heart find strength in Your presence
I know it's true. And, it's a total miracle when this happens. Isaiah 61:3..."to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes."
No comments:
Post a Comment