Tuesday, May 6, 2014

When we least expect it...and need it most...

Ya know...many times I wonder if I ever make a difference here on this earth.  Seriously.  Today happens to be Nurse's Day (so I'm told...I didn't even know!).  And, just now, a group of First Graders with learning disabilities came to my office door.  At the top of their lungs (and all slightly off key), they sang a song titled, "Thank-you...T~H~A~N~K-Y~O~U!!  This totally made my day!  I gave each one a HUGE hug.  Then, one guy said, "Can I have ANOTHER hug??"  Well, that one was easy-peasy! I absolutely love these kids and I think to myself, even if they are the only ones who realize how awesome they are...to me, that makes life totally worth living.

I needed that thank you.  God knows what we need at just the perfect time...He's amazing like that.

1 comment:

  1. They are amazing kids with huge hearts!

    ReplyDelete