Monday, July 14, 2014

I may pass through the waters...

It is such a comfort to know that God has already gone before me to prepare the way.  I will not be alone.  And, when I fall, when the waves take me down, He will be there to take me into His arms and carry me through.

Isaiah 43:1-2:  "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.  When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you.  When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze....vs.5...Do not be afraid, for I~AM~WITH~YOU."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hqJ0p5cIho

Even if I fall~Mike Cowart
I may pass through the water
but one thing I know
Is You are with me
I may pass through the fire
but one thing I know
Is You are with me

Though my way seems uncertain
In You I'll put my trust

Even if i fall I'll rise again
For You are my God
Even if I fall You'll lift me up
Cause when You're with me 
I will rise up 
When You lift me up

I may go through some trials
but I will press on
For You are with me
I may go to the mountain
but I will press on
For You are with me

Though my way seems uncertain
In You I'll put my trust

Even if I fall I'll rise again
For You are my God
Even If I fall You'll lift me up
Cause when You're with me
I will rise up
When you lift me up

No comments:

Post a Comment