The imagination of my alter-ego then proceeded to go wild. As I transformed into "Bat-Girl," I thought to myself, "Listen sista...you're sorry alright!" I jumped over the counter top, grabbed this young chic's shirt collar, looked her in the eyes and said, "Excuse me 'sweet cheeks' (my favorite Ursula phrase), are you talkin' to me?? Do you know who it is you are talking to?? How bout if I tell YOU when I turn 55!! How bout if I let you know when I am ready for a discount!!! Why don't you use more discretion and give me some time to adjust to turning 50...for heaven's sake!!" These young whipper-snappers are so socially uncouth sometimes.
Then, I heard a voice whisper in my ear, "Kris, that sort of behavior certainly wouldn't represent Me, now would it??" It sure was fun to imagine though. :)
All I have to say is, that chic should be thrilled today that I got a good belly laugh out of that one. I'm sure God was laughing right along with me...for He gave me my imagination.
![]() |
| my hero |

No comments:
Post a Comment