Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Captain's Call

Front Desk Clerk:  Hello, how may I help you?
Me:  Yes, Sir, I would appreciate a wake up call at 5:30 am please.
FD:  Certainly...5:30 am it is.  Is there any other way that I may be of assistance to you?
Me:  No thank you, Sir.  That's all I need for now.

5:30 am came and went...no wake-up call.  Sheesh, you just can't trust anyone to do their jobs anymore.

Well, in His great love and wisdom, this Front Desk Person saw fit to program in a wake-up call that would occur in His own time and in His perfect way.  This surprise call was imperative for me to see His pure plans and purposes...and to begin yet another process of deep healing.

I am total proof that God is still in the front desk miracle working business. Without Him, His grace and His mercy, I am an utter mess.  Yet, He loves messy and loves making all things new.  I am anxious to see what His new in me will look like.



No comments:

Post a Comment