| After the storm... |
Well...here I am at the OBX...my happy place that I didn't think was going to happen this summer. I'm out for my early morning walk and here all alone. So sorry for all the lazies who are sleeping in....because this is pure heaven.
I can't explain it, but every day at the OBX has a beauty and mystery all its own. It was a stormy night so this morning the surf is really rough and sort of spooky. I desperately needed to pray. My dad is having another very serious eye surgery today. His eyes have always been his weak link or "thorn in the flesh." We all have those areas of our lives which keep us running back to Jesus. So, on his behalf, I'm here praying until I find peace.
On my walk back, I embraced the soaking rain...that healing rain. I believe. Jesus healed the blind man...He certainly can heal my hero.
No comments:
Post a Comment