Yesterday, I listened to my daughter reciting and memorizing one of my favorite verses of scripture: "The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." Deuteronomy 31: 8. I have often shared these words of encouragement to those who are anxious about situations and are facing the unknown. It is so comforting to know that God has already gone ahead of us...He's already there handling it for us. As I've said, He's got us covered.
Little did I know yesterday, this time my daughter's words were absolutely a needed reminder sent just for me. As God continues His work and I am facing the unknown, He is already there. I have no idea what the outcome will be. But, I do know He knows what I need and what work has to be done. He promises to never leave me.

Last night, as I stood and gazed at the Harvest Moon, I knew that awesome sight was His stamp of reassurance...just for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment